WeAt - FAQ.
[WeAt Main Page] [Search]
Q: How do I Add Work?
A: The best way is to compose your work on your computer
using your word processor. This will prevent loss of your work in the
event your site is temporarily unavailable for any number of reasons.
Once your have composed your work follow these steps.
- Go to your "Control Panel".
- Select the "Items" Tab and select the "Add an Item" option.
- Copy your work from your word processor by selecting all the text and
choosing the "copy" feature available in your word processor. Click on
the "description" field of the item entry form and "Paste" your work into to the
- Enter your title. It is used by site's search engine. You must also enter the plural version of key words to ensure searches find your items. An example title for an item about paper is: inkjet Paper inkjet Papers
- Select the format you want to display your work with.
- Feel free to preview your work.
- Once your are satisfied, click the "Save" button.
Q: How do I Delete Work?
A: Please select "Delete An Item" option under "Manage Items" and follow
Q: How do I Edit Work?
A: Select the "Edit an Item " option, make your changes, and
select the "Save" button. You must click the "Save" button to save
your changes. If you forget to do this, your changes will be lost..